- 9/18 - SEPTEMBER 16TH, 17TH and 18TH - 1ST SIX WEEKS TESTS
- 9/18 - JR. VARSITY FOOTBALL - CENTRAL HINDS AT WINSTON - 5:50 P.M. AND 6:60 P.M.
- 9/19 - VARSITY FOOTBALL - CENTRAL HOLMES AT CENTRAL HOLMES - 7:00 P.M.
- 9/25 - JR. VARSITY FOOTBALL - MANCHESTER AT MANCHESTER - 5;15 P.M.(PEE WEE0, 6:00 P.M. AND 7:00 P.M.
- 9/26 - VARSITY FOOTBALL - STARKVILLE AT WINSTON - 7:00 P.M. (HOMECOMING)
- 10/2 - jR VARSITY FOOTBALL - LEAKE AT LEAKE - 5:15(PEE WEE), 6:00 P.M. AND 7:00 P.M.
TO SIGN UP TO RECEIVE TEXT INFORMATION ABOUT OUR SCHOOL, YOU WILL NEED TO TEXT THE WORD Patriots TO 95577. more >
The Student Council, Staff, Faculty, and Stakeholders look forward to the Southern Association of Independent School Accreditation review on September 16th and 17th. The visiting team members will arrive in Louisville on Monday, September 15th for an introductory meeting in the late afternoon. Our visitors include: Rick Johnson of Springwood School, Barry Peterson of Tuscaloosa Academy, Phillip Macon of The Education Center School, Josh Clark of The Bodine School, Jeremy Nichols of Starkville Academy, and Margaret Rogers of the Mississippi Association of Independent Schools. Our steering committee of Beverly Ballard, Judy Sanders, Marta Herring, Carrie McCool, and Farrell Rigby have adopted curriculum development and technology as areas to make improvements. Let's welcome the visiting team to our school! Pictured: Darby Nowell, Student Body President and Andrew Woodruff, Student Body Vice President "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me" (Philippians 4:13)Full Story >>